The gas is formaldehyde, the airborne form of a chemical used in a wide variety of products, including composite wood and plywood panels in the thousands of travel trailers that the Federal Emergency Management Agency purchased after Katrina to house hurricane victims. It also is considered a human carcinogen, or cancer-causing substance, by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2007 (18)
- well he was named after the anti-christ.
- At least no one got shot ;)
- FEMA Federal Emergency Managment Agency or Firey E...
- Only in the "Natural State".
- looks like woot got a redesign
- well put.
- so you wanna be a UFOlogist eh?
- DIY jewlery.
- There has got to be a better way.
- true liquid displays!
- You know who you are out there...
- ▼ Jul 25 (12)
- ▼ July (16)