Thursday, January 19, 2006

For those of you who didn't know yet... We are ALL to soon be the proud owners of a new National ID Card ( send your mark of the beast comments to /dev/null). Of course THIS we surly make FAR more secure against terrorism! I mean just the other day I was on my way to class when a turban topped zealot stopped me and asked "Pardon me decadent westerner, which way to the nearest Federal building?". Now I ALMOST told him until when I carded him I noticed that behind the Sentex duct-tapped to him, his wallet not only didn't have a REAL ID but his Al-Queda membership was expired. Naturally I couldn't let this slip past my highly attenuated terror alert yellow ( Terror Alert Level) senses. All I had to do was get the attention of a group of armed guards strip searching someone's grandmother, fill out the appropriate paper work in triplicate, and talk to the translator so he could inform our bomb-wearing antagonist that since he isn't American, his rights will not be tread upon.
LINK: Schneier on Security: REAL ID Harder Than Legislators Thought

2 comments:

Auto said...

Find this one to be quite true as a matter of fact.If you think about how they use the charecters for the colors its true to the war red being elmo means we really just dont give a flying fuck about anything exceot are own motherfucking pockets and making people fear us like were fuckin nazi.so the color code just lets you know how much your country really cares fuck you assholes.¨And thats all I have to say about that¨. Forest gump.

onfoyou said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Blog Archive